When grant management best practices are used effectively, teams are better able to organize and access essential information for both day-to-day management and institution-wide reporting, as well as meeting requirements placed by funding agencies.
You are here: Home › Post Tagged with: "federal funding"
- Issue 1: Brave New World
- Issue 2: Ideas About Big Data
- Issue 3: Social Media
- Issue 4: Philanthropy on the Fringe
- Issue 5: Grantmaking Matters
- Issue 6: Collaboration
- Issue 7: Learning and Evaluation
- Issue 8: Streamlining and Beyond
- Issue 9: Storytelling
- Issue 10: Youth Philanthropy
- Issue 11: Successful Structures and the Foundation of the Future