There is no right way to make global grants, but understanding the available options can help donors make the best choices for both themselves and their grantees, and ensure their gifts will be safe, secure, and tax-effective.
You are here: Home › Post Tagged with: "international grantmaking"
- Issue 1: Brave New World
- Issue 2: Ideas About Big Data
- Issue 3: Social Media
- Issue 4: Philanthropy on the Fringe
- Issue 5: Grantmaking Matters
- Issue 6: Collaboration
- Issue 7: Learning and Evaluation
- Issue 8: Streamlining and Beyond
- Issue 9: Storytelling
- Issue 10: Youth Philanthropy
- Issue 11: Successful Structures and the Foundation of the Future