The philanthropic field now largely recognizes the importance of collaboration, but few funders fully exploit this powerful change-making tool. Here’s how three different forms of collaboration can amplify impact and fit with any funder’s strategy, time constraints, and financial resources.
You are here: Home › Post Tagged with: "lauren marra"
- Issue 1: Brave New World
- Issue 2: Ideas About Big Data
- Issue 3: Social Media
- Issue 4: Philanthropy on the Fringe
- Issue 5: Grantmaking Matters
- Issue 6: Collaboration
- Issue 7: Learning and Evaluation
- Issue 8: Streamlining and Beyond
- Issue 9: Storytelling
- Issue 10: Youth Philanthropy
- Issue 11: Successful Structures and the Foundation of the Future