When change is done WELL (Well-intentioned; carefully Executed; aptly Lead; and all-Lifting), it fosters creativity to problem solve and innovate and spurs organizational growth and learning.
You are here: Home › Post Tagged with: "marcus mcgrew"
- Issue 1: Brave New World
- Issue 2: Ideas About Big Data
- Issue 3: Social Media
- Issue 4: Philanthropy on the Fringe
- Issue 5: Grantmaking Matters
- Issue 6: Collaboration
- Issue 7: Learning and Evaluation
- Issue 8: Streamlining and Beyond
- Issue 9: Storytelling
- Issue 10: Youth Philanthropy
- Issue 11: Successful Structures and the Foundation of the Future