In many ways, the question of “Who gets the credit?” is the wrong question. It is based on assumptions that programs and organizations achieve results on their own.
You are here: Home › Post Tagged with: "outcomes"
- Issue 1: Brave New World
- Issue 2: Ideas About Big Data
- Issue 3: Social Media
- Issue 4: Philanthropy on the Fringe
- Issue 5: Grantmaking Matters
- Issue 6: Collaboration
- Issue 7: Learning and Evaluation
- Issue 8: Streamlining and Beyond
- Issue 9: Storytelling
- Issue 10: Youth Philanthropy
- Issue 11: Successful Structures and the Foundation of the Future